Saturday, July 10, 2010

Time to be Bold

A professor once advised the class to be bold. I'm not big on bold. So in my attempts to go bold, or to mingle better, I'd like to invite you all to stop by and say 'hi.' And since this is a writing blog, if you feel the need to vent your frustrations or share in the happier moments of writing, you'll find a friendly ear.

On my writing front I've been reading through my novel and trying to make sense of my monster. I've also been killing the darlings and dragging documents into the trash. That was difficult at first, but somehow liberating.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy writing to all.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Liane. Looking forward to more of your writings.
    Shirin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Happy to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black is beautiful but Bold is artistic! I ejnoyed reading blogs from beginning to to the current. Kudos to organ donors! I thank you for getting me blogged-hogged tied. I can't wait for the heoine to act accordingly...

    Check out my 1st blog:
    http://greatamericanvampire.blogspot.com/2010/07/journey-begins.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Gabby! It's Daisy! I had no idea you also write.

    ReplyDelete